Inconsistencies at the Ogden Housing Authority Continue, and Continue, and Continue, and Continue, and Continue....

I have a tenant who decided to violate the terms of her lease and get herself a dog one day without asking for permission.



 When she was told to get rid of the dog, she refused, and decided that the best course of action would be to ignore the issue and not answer my phone calls.

After serving her with a 3-day notice to comply with her lease, she finally decided to return my phone calls, and subsequently agreed to remove the dog.



Unfortunately, the tenant took on an indignant and combative attitude with me over the phone, which told me that she now sees herself as being above following the rules, and is no longer an asset to the tenancy of my building.


I contacted Robeka Sessions at the Ogden Housing Authority to keep them updated.  I also wanted to make Sessions aware of my tenant's poor attitude and of my intent to ask my tenant to apply for a transfer to another property, where a tenant with a bad attitude and a dog was allowed.



Sessions responded with an email saying that transfers were only offered with the same property and property owner, and that I could not ask her to move based upon her "poor attitude" ...



which was confusing to me, because in December , 2011,  I evicted a tenant for drug activity on the property. An offense that should have gotten her thrown off the housing assistance program altogether.  Instead, the Ogden Housing Authority transferred her to another building on the same housing assistance program, that at last check, I did not own.  She still lives there.



I responded to Robeka with this information, but no response was ever received....

After all you can't answer a question that would prove that you participate in HUD fraud, without incriminating yourself, can you?


The Ogden Housing Authority...
Consistently Inconsistent