Exactly What I Will Need:
November 27, 2009

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the email I sent to Kier, specifically detailing what I expected to receive from them, when I arrived at their offices on November 30, 2009.

Of the items listed is this email, the following were not provided to me:.
  •  All Keys
  •  All documentation
  •  All bookkeeping data
  •  All records
  •  Check books / remaining checks
  •  All used and unused bank deposit slip books
  •  Bank Statements
  •  Leases (past)
  •  Outstanding bills / invoices
  •  Itemized accounting of services





Kier failed to provide me with much of what they were required to under our contract.
Kier also failed to terminate all outside contracts and continued to generate checks on the building's account.