- According to Kier, the building failed the 2009 HUD-HQS pre-inspection. (FYI: There is no such thing as a HUD pre-inspection)
- Data from the 2010 / 2011 inspection confirms that Kier never made any of the repairs that were cited in the 2009 / 2010 inspection. (The items in red on the lists above).
- Kier refused to make the required 2009 repairs unless I paid for them up front. (I did not)
- Miraculously, just weeks after failing the inspection, the building passed the re-inspection and the contract was renewed for 2010/2011.
- Kier failed to make the repairs that were required by the 2009 / 2010 Inspection, yet the building passed and the contract was re-newed anyways... (Hmmm)
- For 4 years, Kier maintained an enormous health hazard, that placed every single resident of the building at risk of contracting several, serious and potentially fatal diseases, yet they were never cited for it by HUD inspectors... (Hmmm)
- Kier was never cited by HUD inspectors, for the dry-rot along the eaves of the building, that I discovered was caused by their failure to do any preventative maintenance at the building, as required by paragraph 10 of our contract...!!!
THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO Hmmm...
I, on the other hand, was immediately cited for those same deficiencies and was given a scant 3 months to make the repairs, under the threat of the cancellation of my contract...